Only if it was received in a formal co-op program through the school or if it took you 6 years or longer to receive your BS degree and you were working gaining engineering experience if applying for engineering or land surveying experience if applying for land surveying. Either way, the experience must be verified by a PE if for an engineering application or by a PLS if for a land surveying application. You will receive no more than 6 months credit.