Status Change
Change your PE or PLS status from Inactive to Active
PE or PLS Retired Title Request FormAn individual who has been issued a professional engineer or a professional land surveyor license and chooses to relinquish or not to renew the license may be granted use of the title "Professional Engineer, Retired" or "Professional Land Surveyor, Retired". You cannot practice if you elect to use the Retired Title.