Comity Applicants Only (we are not accepting NCEES Record for Initial Licensure) – You need to complete only certain questions of the application, $125 application fee and proof of citizenship.

Our law requires that experience be verified by PE’s or by a graduate engineer the board can review to determine if they are substantially equivalent. If the individuals who completed the experience verification form that are contained in your NCEES Record were not PE’s, you may be requested to send additional verification of your experience on Alabama’s experience verification form if there is a deficiency in the experience requirement.