Initial Applicants – Our law changed December 31, 2005. We no longer accept engineering technology or related science degrees unless an ABET accredited MS or PhD in engineering has been received in addition to your BS.

Comity Applicants – If you were originally licensed in another state as a PE prior to December 31, 2005, and you can have at least 8 years of experience prior to December 31, 2005, verified by PE’s and you are currently licensed, you can file an application.