Alabama Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors

PE Applications

All the forms listed below can be typed in the PDF format. Just click where you want to start typing. However, they cannot be saved. You must print them when you finish typing them.

Additional information can be found on the Dates & Deadlines and Exam Information pages.

We do not have a form for transcript requests. You need to contact your school for their procedures.

PE Licensure Requirements

Structural Engineering Exam Changes effective April 2011

Application(must be typed)

Verification of Licensure Form1

(You must create an NCEES account in order to request a Verification of Licensure)

Application Instructions & FAQ's

Background Information Form2

Experience Verification Form

Request for NCEES Credentials Evaluation of Transcript3
(You must create an NCEES account in order to request a Credentials Evaluation)

Reference Form

1Use only if your FE and/or PE exams were taken in another state.

2Use only if your experience verifiers are not licensed.

3Use only if your BS degree is not in engineering or your BS degree is from a foreign university.